OVERVIEW: The AWWA Swing Check Valve is designed for municipal and industrial water and wastewater applications, and complies with ANSI/AWWA C508 and MSS SP-71/MSS SP-136. This top quality conventional valve incorporates a full selection of design features that provide energy savings, and extended valve life. It has a ductile iron body rated to 250psi, and provides complete closure versatility with various oil cushions, air cushion, lever & weight, and others. For complete details, see the Product Literature.
- Field Replaceable synthetic seat with integral O-ring assures positive seating at high and low pressures. Also available with a metal-to-metal seat with precision machined aluminum bronze seating surface.
- Available with multiple field adjustable closure options for complete versatility.
- Ductile Iron body rated to 250psig.
- Highest quality available.
- Encapsulated with NSF 61 certified bonded epoxy to prevent corrosion and provide extended service life.
- Municipal and Industrial Water & Waste
- Any Industrial Service where High Quality & Versatility are required, and Ductile Iron at 250psig is acceptable